Award Winning GPS Tracking Device, Wearable Technology
CTIA E-Tech Awards, Wearables, Health, Fitness & Wellness category
The patented GPS SmartSole™ features a miniaturized, invisible GPS tracking device embedded in the insoles and powered by a rechargeable battery that lasts 1-2 days on a single charge. The GPS SmartSole™ sends a signal to the central monitoring website showing the wearer's exact location using a combination of satellite and cellular technology. After you activate and setup your tracking account with GTX Corp, you will be able to monitor the person wearing the GPS SmartSole™, right from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
GTX has been formally recognized and granted various awards and mentions by prestigious organizations.
- 2015 - Bronze Winner, Mature Market Resource Center New Product & Technology Awards; Wearable Technology Category
- 2015 - 2nd Pl. Winner, CTIA E-Tech Awards, Wearables, Health, Fitness & Wellness
- 2015 - Member of United Nations Global Compact
- 2015 - AARP Top 10 New Technology
- 2015 - Connected World Award Finalist
- 2011 - Exhibited in 100 most important inventions of mankind – Technology Museum in Sweden
- 2010 - Peoples Choice Award, Most Innovative Connected Device.
GPS SmartSole [Brochure] •
BLE SmartSole [Brochure] •
Buy Now •
Eval. Kit •
Tracking Portal •
©2015 GTX Corp. GTXO | Terms
| Wearable Technology, GPS Tracking Apps