Bluetooth Low Energy SmartSole (coming soon)
Wearable Bluetooth - Notification for Wandering
When caring for those affected by Alzheimer’s, dementia, Autism or other cognitive disorders, it is imperative to know if your loved one has wandered outside. BLE SmartSole provides a low cost and convenient indoor monitoring solution. This smart, wearable technology is equipped with sensors that report when the wearer enters or leaves a room or building.
Bluetooth enabled insoles
that keep you informed on the
whereabouts of loved ones.
- BLE SmartSole looks and feels like regular insoles
- Easy Set Up - plug in & pair the Hub to Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Set your range to monitor a small room, or large room
- No recharging, BLE SmartSole battery lasts over a year
- Email alerts can be sent to multiple caregivers
- Comfortable, ergonomic insoles fit most shoes, sizes 4-14
- Water Resistant
- Anti-Friction Fabric wicks moisture away from the foot
How does it work?
- The BLE SmartSole contains a Bluetooth low energy chip, which reports to a central Hub.
- If the insole gets too far away, the hub utilizes a Wi-Fi connection to update the status online and send alerts.
- To set up, simply plug in the Hub to a standard power outlet, pair it with your SmartSole and Wifi network using the BLE SmartSole App set up assistant.
- Set the perimeter range and the hub will send alerts whenever the insoles go out of this area.
- Login to the online BLE Smart Sole Monitoring Portal to see real time status updates & alerts.
- Set up automatic email alerts to multiple caregivers.
Bluetooth SmartSole is not yet available for purchase, however we have a limited supply available for business evaluation only.